Market-leading Insurance Solutions for Your State-of-the- Art Technology Company
We understand the range of risks technology companies face today and are ready for what tomorrow may bring. We make it easy for you to focus on creating tomorrow's innovations instead of dwelling on risk. When it comes to developing technology, the only thing holding you back should be your imagination. Not your insurance.
The breadth and depth of our technology focus means we deliver coverage and service from a position of strength - strength you need on your side when the unexpected occurs.
The Right Products, People and Outlook
We have the experience and knowledge to assess ever-evolving technology company operations and provide a wide range of coverage and service options.
IN STEP WITH YOUR NEEDS. We recognize the unknown and the 'not-yet-invented' may create risk.
A BROAD RANGE OF COVERAGE AND SERVICE OPTIONS. Our carrier underwriters draw from a broad range of coverage and service solutions available to all sizes of technology companies.
INDUSTRY LEADERS. Together with our carriers, we anticipate and help you prepare for unlikely but still possible loss events.
THE ABILITY TO FOLLOW YOUR COMPANY OVERSEAS. For U.S.-based companies, we have the ability to place coverage in over 100 countries. Non-admitted, admitted and controlled-master programs are all available policy options. We can build the right international coverage program for your company.
Risk Assessment Resources
Share the answers to the following questions with us to aid in designing the right insurance program to fit your needs.
1. What is your production or service continuity and backup plan?
2. Do you have widely-dispersed property assets that are difficult to protect?
ERRORS & OMISSIONS
1. What might happen if software you produce does not perform for customers as promised?
2. Do you have strong customer contracts in place?
1. Do you have mission-critical property locations or perhaps specific rooms that are essential to continued operations?
2. Can your high-value property be readily replaced?
1. Do you need coverage for property in other countries?
2. Are employees traveling outside of the U.S.?
1. Are you exposed to risks associated with outsourcing, such as counterfeit components?
2. Do you have transit and cargo risks associated with shopping high-value customized electronics?
1. Does your marketing and creative staff properly license all the images you might use?
2. What can go wrong if you use social media networks to help your salespeople sell?
1. Do you hold private customer or employee data?
2. Do you have strong data protection and security in place?
1Above Content Sourced From Travelers.com/technology
Join our Newsletter for Insight into the latest insurance industry news relevant to you and your business.